Provide mobile device circulation service for students and staff to use for recording participants in activities by scanning Student Card or Employee Card to create a participant list. There are a total of 10 devices available.
1. The devices are to be used for missions and activities of KMUTT. Devices must be borrowed and returned between 09.00 - 16.00 Monday to Friday (except national holidays).
2. There are 12 Sony Xperia M devices (Android Version 4.3) which support NFC Mifare Classic.
3. The number of devices provided for each activity is different depending on the type of activity, number of expected participants, and number of available devices at the time.
Roles and Responsibility
Submit a memorandum for borrowing request
Director of Computer Center
Staff Mr.Theerayuth Panmeeros
Issue time recorder request form and create activity participant report and send to service user via email.
1. Service requester (faculty, department, student council and other clubs) creates a memorandum with the activity details such as date, time, location, number of expected participants, contact information of the person responsible for time recorder borrowing and returning, This memorandum must be approved by the head of department.
2. Submit the document at Computer Center or via electronic content system. Fill out the request form at Computer Center.
3. After the document is processed, the staff will contact the organizer for confirmation and make an appointment for getting the devices.
4. The devices can be retrieved between 09.00-16.00 on the appointed date at Computer Center. The return of the devices should also be made during the mentioned time period at the same location. (Please return the mobile device within 1 day after the activity.)
5. After the staff has checked the devices, a participant list report will be created and sent to the organizer by email in the form of Excel file within 1-2 working days.
1. Computer Center takes approximately 1 working day to prepare the devices.
2. Service user can make an appointment to retrieve the device during the specified working hours at Computer Center, Class Building 2 Floor 2.
3. User must return the device within 1 working day after the activity.
4. The participant list report will be sent within 1-2 working days.
5. User must strictly follow the device usage instructions and terms and conditions.
1. Lending and checking out returned devices by the appointed date and time.
2. Create participant report from information within the devices.
3. Send the report to the service user at the specified email address.