King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi provide wireless roaming service for education and research to allow staffs and students from institutes with Eduroam membership to be able to use the Internet with the same SSID.
Benefits of Eduroam
1. KMUTT staff and students who have to work in another institute that has Eduroam membership can access the Internet from that institute with Eduroam.
2. Staff and students of other institutes that are Eduroam members can access the Internet from KMUTT.
3. Staff and students can use the same account (username and password) provided by their institute to access the Internet within Eduroam member institute. The SSID provided is SSID: Eduroam which is the same across the member institutes.
Using Eduroam in KMUTT
KMUTT provides wireless Eduroam services via SSID: Eduroam which users need to set up before usage by following the manual. Users will be able to access the Internet only after the authentication process is completed.
KMUTT reserved the right to record the Internet usage history of users as stated in Computer - Related Crime Act 2007.
1. SSID: Eduroam
2. Security type: WPA2-Enterprise
3. Encryption type: AES
4. Authentication: Protected EAP (PEAP)
5. Authentication Method: EAP-MSCHAP v2
1. KMUTT Thung Kru (Bang Mod)
2. KMUTT Bang Khun Thian
3. KMUTT Ratchaburi
Using Eduroam in another institute
KMUTT staff and students who have to work in another institute that has Eduroam membership can access the Internet from that institute with Eduroam via SSID: Eduroam using the same account (username and password). By using Eduroam services in another institute, users must agree to and follow the term and conditions of the service provider.