The Computer Center has now opened for Adobe Creative Cloud software license reservation service (subject to availability) for current students to utilize with the personal computer using KMUTT Account sign in. The reservation can be made via 'KMUTT Software License Reservation' system.
Things To Do before Making Reservation
The student must uninstall the current Adobe software set in all computers using 'Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool' as following procedure:
2. Uninstall the current Adobe software set in all computers using Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool. Please click on this link to learn how to uninstall the application: https://cc.kmutt.ac.th/CleanerTool.html
3. Recheck in 'Control Panel / Program and Features' to make sure that every Adobe software is completely uninstalled. If finding out that there is still any Adobe software set available such as Adobe Pro, you must re-uninstall in the 'Control Panel'.
4. Once the uninstallation is completed, restart your computer.
The Computer Center would like to inform of the usage restrictions as follows:
1. The student can promptly use the software once he/she has completely made the reservation as per the above procedure and received the confirmation email from Adobe.
2. The maximum usage duration is 5 days counting from the date of receiving an email from Adobe. The student can cancel the right of usage ahead of the schedule in order that the usage right can be given to the next student on queue.
3. In case the specified number of licensed users has been reached, the students shall be put on ‘waiting in queue’ as numbers shown in the system. Once the queue has reached, the student shall receive the confirmation email from Adobe.